Next Generation Inflatables is a full custom inflatable designer and creator. Every product we provide is made to order, even if they are stock colors, shapes and sizes. In order for our team to create a quote or further assist you, we need as much detail as possible regarding your concept and project specifics.
What do we need to further assist?
Inflatables are one of the most versatile advertising mediums available. They are extremely customizable and can be constructed of various materials in many different sizes, styles, colors, and shapes. All of this versatility allows our expert team to create an inflatable that perfectly suits your needs. It also means pricing is specific to each unique project. In order to provide an accurate quote in a timely manner, our design and engineering team will need the following details:
- How will your inflatable be used and what is its purpose?
- Will it be primarily used indoors, outdoors, or a mixture of both?
- What type of installation will you be doing? Floating with helium, hanging, or mounted? Do you plan to install your inflatable on rooftops or ground level?
- For custom creations, please provide an image, sketch, or rendering of the concept. For a quote, we only need one perspective; however, front, back, left, and right will be needed for production. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Will you require logos, artwork, or full digital printing? Please provide image examples of logos or artwork with your request for proposal.
- If your inflatable needs to be specific pantone colors, please provide the PMS numbers.
- What is your timeline?
- Do you have a budget range for the project to determine if it is feasible?
The production process
- Submit Your Concept
The first step in creating a custom inflatable is the submission of your final concept to the design and engineering team. Please submit detailed renderings, pictures, or drawings from multiple angles, including the front, back, and side perspectives. These images should be as detailed as possible since we will be creating your inflatable based on the details and scale of this submission.
- Color Selection
The second step is color selection for your customized inflatable. We stock fabrics in many different pantone colors. For instances where an exact color match is required, we can custom dye the fabric to specification.
- Submission of Logos and Digital Printing
Whether you require a single color logo or complex photorealistic digital printing, we utilize the latest printing technology available. In order to have your logos and graphics printed, please submit them as vector artwork in an .AI or .EPS file. It is important the graphics originate in these file types so they can be blown up to large sizes without distortion.
- Pre-Production Model
The final step in the pre-preproduction process is to build a digital or physical model before a fully custom shape inflatable is made.
During the production process, all of our inflatables are meticulously constructed by hand. Depending upon the fabric type, the seams are either stitched together or welded using high frequency radio waves. Once construction is completed, skilled artists hand paint the final details and custom colors to specification.