We teamed up with ZipBlimp to create the inflatable portion of their incredible aerial fan-activated engagement solution for sporting and live entertainment venues. This unit was created for the Golden State Warriors for use at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA.
The ZipBlimp system utilizes numerous electrical components including a propulsion system, wiring, cameras, batteries and sensors. Our team collaborated closely with them to design and construct the inflatable envelope. This unique inflatable design allows the ZipBlimp to have excellent flight characteristics, a clean exterior for advertising purposes and extreme portability. It features numerous custom designed internal structures, to implement all of these electrical components.
Some of the ZipBlimp’s advantages include:
- New sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunity to be an industry leader by demonstrating new cutting-edge fan-engagement technology
- Increased awareness & social amplification for sponsors and the team/venue
- Versions designed for indoor and outdoor flight
- 3-axes gryo sensor
- Helium-based and ultra-light
- Patented safe propeller
- Pilot-controlled flight with anti-collision technology through geofencing, spatial mapping and GPS control
- Safe Flight™ enabled
- FAA-compliant for sporting and live events
- ZipBlimp shell can be customized with partner/sponsor logos or branding
For more information about our custom inflatables, contact us today.
To see more information about the ZipBlimp, click to visit their website